Saturday, February 21, 2015

Assignment Due 2/21

John Assaraf

“Our job as humans is to hold on to the thoughts of what we want, make it absolutely clear in our minds what want, and from that we start to invoke one of the greatest laws in the Universe, and that’s the law of attraction. You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most”.


This passage clearly talks about the law of attractions. A law so simple that says if you put a thought out into the Universe, somehow.. Someway, the “Universe” responds by attracting this thought into your life.  I have seen the movie/documentary.. “The secret”, this movie heavily showcases how the law of attraction is the secret to life. Whether you want to be a Doctor, lawyer, rich famous, successful in which ever way you must first think it. The secret also works in the opposite way in which if you think negative thoughts those thoughts become your reality.



This passage is extremely important to me. I too believe that that just like the saying goes “you are what you eat” this saying of “you become what you think about most” is just as true. To give you an example; when I was 18 I decided to drop out of college, I worked for 4 years before I decided to go back to school. When I did decide to go back to school the only thought in my head was to become a Nurse. That was my main goal and 3 years later I graduated from Hostos community college and received my license 3 months later and found a job as a Registered nurse immediately. I believe this all happened because I created it in my thoughts first. I live it before I actually lived it; I dreamed about it and felt it before it was real to anyone else but me. This is why this passage is so important to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment